Motorized Recreation Access

Kapowsin motorized access permits allow entry to the Kapowsin main block and Buckley block.  All access requires a permit including entry by bicycle, horseback and walk-in. 

Permit is for the personal use of a single adult and his or her dependent children 17 years and younger.  Permits are non-transferable or refundable.  Permit only allows access to the property for the permit holder. IF PERMIT HOLDER ALLOWS ANY OTHER PERSON TO ENTER THE PROPERTY, THIS PERMIT SHALL BE AUTOMATICALLY REVOKED.  This permit is strictly for recreation access.  No research or commercial activities are allowed. Each permit is for the individual only. Any spouses, or adult ride a-longs, are required to have their own access permit.

Up to five cords of firewood can be cut or gathered from designated areas during specific times of the year with a motorized recreation access permit if it is available.  See the Firewood tab for more information.

Purchasers of a motorized recreation access permit between March 18, 2019 and May 7th, 2019 are automatically entered into the elk hunting drawing wherea total of 8 permitees are randomly drawn to hunt bull elk.  See the Elk Draw tab for more information.