Game Harvest Cards

A Game Harvest card is required whenever game is harvested from Hancock managed lands.  Cards may be filled out and left at the gate before leaving the property or you may print a game harvest card and mail it to us at:

Hancock Forest Management

31716 Camp 1 Road

Orting, WA 98360